List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yao Feng Date:April 21 1999 7:15am
Subject:[Question] About 2 table in one database
View as plain text
  I think the manual of mysql is few to satisfy a newbie in sql.I have
one question in this:
  One DATABASE data;
  include two TABLE log and ip;
  What I want to do is:
  update (or substitute) the TABLE log 's COLUMN url with TABLE ip 's
COLUMN newip IF some condition happens(such as both TABLE 's COLUMN flag
are same).

  Any advices to do it? It confused me for a few days.

Thread
[Question] About 2 table in one databaseYao Feng21 Apr
  • Re: [Question] About 2 table in one databaseThimble Smith21 Apr
  • Re: [Question] About 2 table in one databaseChristian Mack21 Apr