List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lola J. Lee Beno Date:December 5 2008 5:41pm
Subject:Re: Trying to Create a Trigger
View as plain text
Jim Lyons wrote:
> can you not use referential integrity for this - assuming the tables are or
> can be made to be innodb?

The tables are myISAM.  These could be changed to innodb but I want to
see if i can get this trigger work.
> Does the jobposts table have a jobpost_id field, or is it just "id"?  Maybe

Yes.  Jobpost_id.  No, not a typo.  It's primary key,
jobposts.adsource_id is foreign key while adsource.adsource_id is
primary key.

--
Lola J. Lee Beno - ColdFusion Programmer/Web Designer for Hire
http://www.lolajl.net/resume | Blog at http://www.lolajl.net/blog/

Thread
Trying to Create a TriggerLola J. Lee Beno5 Dec
  • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerDavid Giragosian5 Dec
    • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerLola J. Lee Beno5 Dec
      • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerJim Lyons5 Dec
        • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerLola J. Lee Beno5 Dec
  • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerMartijn Tonies5 Dec
    • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerLola J. Lee Beno5 Dec
  • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerMartijn Tonies5 Dec
    • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerLola J. Lee Beno5 Dec
      • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerAndy Shellam5 Dec
        • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerLola J. Lee Beno5 Dec
          • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerPeter Brawley5 Dec
  • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerMartijn Tonies5 Dec
    • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerWm Mussatto5 Dec
      • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerAndy Shellam6 Dec
  • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerMartijn Tonies6 Dec