List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonas Genannt Date:December 4 2008 11:07am
Subject:Re: Alter Table - InnoDB
View as plain text
Hello Shachi,

> I thought you always have to go to the physical location and delete
> the tmp files manually. These are created in tmp folder.
>
> I am not sure if restarting helps...

since I am using InnoDB, there is no tmp folder.

The Ibdata file after killing alter table commands:
-rw-rw----  1 mysql mysql  85G 2008-12-04 12:04 ibdata1

The Ibdata file before all alter table commands:
-rw-rw----  1 mysql mysql  60G 2008-12-03 18:04 ibdata1

Greets,
	Jonas
Thread
Alter Table - InnoDBJonas Genannt4 Dec
  • Re: Alter Table - InnoDBAnanda Kumar4 Dec
    • Re: Alter Table - InnoDBJonas Genannt4 Dec
      • Re: Alter Table - InnoDBAnanda Kumar4 Dec
        • Re: Alter Table - InnoDBShachi Govil4 Dec
          • Re: Alter Table - InnoDBJonas Genannt4 Dec
          • Re: Alter Table - InnoDBChandru4 Dec
            • RE: Alter Table - InnoDBRolando Edwards4 Dec
        • Re: Alter Table - InnoDBJonas Genannt4 Dec
  • Re: Alter Table - InnoDBMartijn Tonies4 Dec