List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andy Shellam Date:December 2 2008 10:01pm
Subject:Re: create single resultset from multiple sets
View as plain text
Hi Bryan,

My gut reaction would be to use a temporary table - create the temporary
table at the start of proc1, run multiple inserts into the temp table
for the results of proc2, then just before proc1 ends, select from the
temp table and drop it.

Andy

Cantwell, Bryan wrote:
> I have a procedure (proc1) that calls another procedure (proc2) several
> times.
> I'd like to make proc1 return the proc2 results in a single resultset.
> How can this be done in mysql 5.0.51?

Thread
Stopping using a server as a slaveJesse25 Nov
  • Re: Stopping using a server as a slaveAmit Sharma25 Nov
  • Re: Stopping using a server as a slaveKrishna Chandra Prajapati26 Nov
    • Re: Stopping using a server as a slaveClaudio Nanni26 Nov
      • RE: Stopping using a server as a slaveRolando Edwards26 Nov
      • [Q] FULLTEXT index questionTimothy Little2 Dec
        • create single resultset from multiple setsBryan Cantwell2 Dec
          • Re: create single resultset from multiple setsAndy Shellam2 Dec