List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:December 17 1999 6:10pm
Subject:Re: MyODBC vs. Access2k
View as plain text
>So this is real problem not just a config thing?
>
>sorry, I know that is kind of a stupid question, but your answer makes me
>want to know more if you know more.

I don't know much more except that lots of people have had problems
with Access2K. Someone actually reported the problem to MS, and they
acknowleged it as a problem.  I dunno that they've fixed it, although
an MDAC update came out recently that updates some ODBC stuff.

Monty did some investigation, and another problem is that table names
aren't sent in CREATE TABLE statements, for example.  That's a somewhat
important omission. :-)