List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:November 26 2008 5:57am
Subject:Re: Stopping using a server as a slave
View as plain text
stop slave;
reset slave;

Krishna Chandra Prajapati wrote:
> stop slave;
> reset slave;
> restart mysql server
>
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Jesse <jc@stripped> wrote:
>

>> I have a server that I've been using as a MySQL Slave for a while now.  I
>> want to change it over to a regular server now.  I could simply stop the
>> slave (STOP SLAVE), however, I'm concerned that if I re-boot the server,
>> then it'll re-start the slave.  What else do I need to do to stop using a
>> server as a slave?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jesse
>>
>> --

Stopping using a server as a slaveJesse25 Nov
  • Re: Stopping using a server as a slaveAmit Sharma25 Nov
  • Re: Stopping using a server as a slaveKrishna Chandra Prajapati26 Nov
    • Re: Stopping using a server as a slaveClaudio Nanni26 Nov
      • RE: Stopping using a server as a slaveRolando Edwards26 Nov
      • [Q] FULLTEXT index questionTimothy Little2 Dec
        • create single resultset from multiple setsBryan Cantwell2 Dec
          • Re: create single resultset from multiple setsAndy Shellam2 Dec