List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Krishna Chandra Prajapati Date:November 26 2008 5:02am
Subject:Re: Stopping using a server as a slave
View as plain text
stop slave;
reset slave;
restart mysql server

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Jesse <jc@stripped> wrote:

> I have a server that I've been using as a MySQL Slave for a while now.  I
> want to change it over to a regular server now.  I could simply stop the
> slave (STOP SLAVE), however, I'm concerned that if I re-boot the server,
> then it'll re-start the slave.  What else do I need to do to stop using a
> server as a slave?
>
> Thanks,
> Jesse

Krishna Chandra Prajapati
MySQL DBA,
Ed Ventures e-Learning Pvt.Ltd.
1-8-303/48/15, Sindhi Colony
P.G.Road, Secunderabad.
Mob: 9912924044
Email-id: prajapatikc@stripped

Thread
Stopping using a server as a slaveJesse25 Nov
  • Re: Stopping using a server as a slaveAmit Sharma25 Nov
  • Re: Stopping using a server as a slaveKrishna Chandra Prajapati26 Nov
    • Re: Stopping using a server as a slaveClaudio Nanni26 Nov
      • RE: Stopping using a server as a slaveRolando Edwards26 Nov
      • [Q] FULLTEXT index questionTimothy Little2 Dec
        • create single resultset from multiple setsBryan Cantwell2 Dec
          • Re: create single resultset from multiple setsAndy Shellam2 Dec