List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jesse Date:November 25 2008 1:42pm
Subject:Stopping using a server as a slave
View as plain text
I have a server that I've been using as a MySQL Slave for a while now.  I
want to change it over to a regular server now.  I could simply stop the
slave (STOP SLAVE), however, I'm concerned that if I re-boot the server,
then it'll re-start the slave.  What else do I need to do to stop using a
server as a slave?

Thanks,
Jesse

Thread
Stopping using a server as a slaveJesse25 Nov
  • Re: Stopping using a server as a slaveAmit Sharma25 Nov
  • Re: Stopping using a server as a slaveKrishna Chandra Prajapati26 Nov
    • Re: Stopping using a server as a slaveClaudio Nanni26 Nov
      • RE: Stopping using a server as a slaveRolando Edwards26 Nov
      • [Q] FULLTEXT index questionTimothy Little2 Dec
        • create single resultset from multiple setsBryan Cantwell2 Dec
          • Re: create single resultset from multiple setsAndy Shellam2 Dec