List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andre Matos Date:November 21 2008 7:12pm
Subject:Re: SELECT through many databases
View as plain text
Sounds interesting, but does the MERGER support complex SELECT
statements and LEFT JOIN?

Andre

--
Dr. André Matos
andrematos@stripped

Thread
SELECT through many databasesAndre Matos21 Nov
  • Re: SELECT through many databasesPeter Brawley21 Nov
    • Re: SELECT through many databasesAndre Matos21 Nov
      • RE: SELECT through many databasesJerry Schwartz21 Nov
        • Re: SELECT through many databasesAndre Matos21 Nov
          • Re: SELECT through many databasesOlexandr Melnyk21 Nov
            • Re: SELECT through many databasesAndre Matos21 Nov
  • Re: SELECT through many databasesBrent Baisley21 Nov
    • Re: SELECT through many databasesAndre Matos21 Nov
      • Re: SELECT through many databasesBrent Baisley21 Nov
        • RE: SELECT through many databasesMartin Gainty21 Nov
  • Re: SELECT through many databasesClaudio Nanni21 Nov
Re: SELECT through many databasesOlexandr Melnyk21 Nov