List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vivek Khera Date:December 17 1999 5:21pm
Subject:Re: Out of memory errors
View as plain text

s> CDitty writes:
>> I am writing a php script that looks through my db gets the value of the
>> first cell and then searches the db for people who entered the number more
>> than once.  It will run for about 15-30 records and then I get an out of
>> memory error from mysql.
>>
>> Can anyone offer any tips?  The db currently holds 900 records.

s> This is most probably OS related error.

Not likely, especially considering it is BSD/OS, which is extremely
good at memory management.  I've *never* had BSD/OS run out of memory
doing all kinds of MySQL queries.

More likely an application error.
Thread
Out of memory errorsCDitty17 Dec
  • Re: Out of memory errorssinisa17 Dec
    • Re: Out of memory errorsCDitty17 Dec
    • Re: Out of memory errorsVivek Khera17 Dec
      • Re: Out of memory errorsCDitty18 Dec
        • Re: Out of memory errorsAaron18 Dec
      • Re: Out of memory errorsPeter J. Schoenster18 Dec
    • Re: Out of memory errorsSasha Pachev18 Dec