List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Braithwaite Date:November 21 2008 11:41am
Subject:Looking at the MySQL binlog and pulling the queries onto one line
View as plain text
Hi,

I can convert the binlogs to text using mysqlbinlog and that works fine.

However; I have queries that span several lines e.g. :

SELECT blah....
  FROM t1
  WHERE some condition
  ORDER BY something

Does anyone know of any utilities to reformat binlogs so that the
queries are all on a single line?

Would make it easier for me to search through it and find certain
queries..

Cheers,

Andrew

Mysql, query

LOVEFiLM UK Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered Number: 06528297.
Registered Office: No.9, 6 Portal Way, London W3 6RU, United Kingdom.

This e-mail is confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was
addressed. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify
the sender immediately.

How to determine if temporary table existsmos21 Nov
  • Re: How to determine if temporary table existsMoon's Father21 Nov
    • Re: How to determine if temporary table existsmos21 Nov
      • Re: How to determine if temporary table existsDan Nelson21 Nov
        • Re: How to determine if temporary table existsmos21 Nov
  • Looking at the MySQL binlog and pulling the queries onto one lineAndrew Braithwaite21 Nov