List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Allen Bolderoff Date:April 21 1999 3:26am
Subject:Re: NT vs Linux
View as plain text
IMHO you would not go wrong with a combination of Linux, Roxen
(http://www.roxen.com) and Mysql - Much Nicer & easier than apache/IIS/nt

roxen has a web based Configuration - supports Mysql out of the box & in real
world situations seems much faster than apache. ( I am not dis'ing apache - it
is a High quality peice of software)