List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mary Bahrami Date:November 19 2008 4:57pm
Subject:RE: Using Replication in mySQL version 5
View as plain text
You'll want an alert to page you when the replication slaves stop for an
error; look for Matthew Montgomery's script; we added paging and an
'autofix' step to correct a limited number of duplicate key errors (and
email when it does so); I page for other errors.  We've had M-M 5.0
replication and M-S 5.1 replication configs running okay for a while....