List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:US Data Export Date:November 17 2008 5:41pm
Subject:RE: normalised designs: customer database
View as plain text

[JS] Why is that? I've been using sets, but I could use enums. Set just
seemed more appropriate for a small (two or three) number of values.

>Martijn Tonies
>Database Workbench Lite for MySQL - FREE developer tool for MySQL!
>Upscene Productions
>http://www.upscene.com
>My thoughts:
>http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
>Database development questions? Check the forum!
>http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com
>

>--
>infoshop.com

Thread
normalised designs: customer databasemetastable14 Nov
  • Re: normalised designs: customer databaseMark Goodge14 Nov
    • Re: normalised designs: customer databaseMr. Shawn H. Corey14 Nov
      • Re: normalised designs: customer databasemetastable14 Nov
  • RE: normalised designs: customer databaseJerry Schwartz14 Nov
  • Re: normalised designs: customer databaseJujitsu Lizard14 Nov
  • Re: normalised designs: customer databaseMartijn Tonies14 Nov
    • RE: normalised designs: customer databaseUS Data Export14 Nov
      • Re: normalised designs: customer databasemetastable14 Nov
  • Re: normalised designs: customer databaseMartijn Tonies14 Nov
    • Re: normalised designs: customer databaseJujitsu Lizard14 Nov
      • Re: normalised designs: customer databasePeter Brawley14 Nov
  • Re: normalised designs: customer databaseMartijn Tonies14 Nov
  • Re: normalised designs: customer databaseMartijn Tonies14 Nov
  • Re: normalised designs: customer databaseMartijn Tonies14 Nov
    • Re: normalised designs: customer databaseJujitsu Lizard14 Nov
      • Re: normalised designs: customer databasemetastable14 Nov
    • Re: normalised designs: customer databasemetastable15 Nov
      • Re: normalised designs: customer databaseJujitsu Lizard15 Nov
        • Re: normalised designs: customer databasemetastable16 Nov
          • RE: normalised designs: customer databaseJerry Schwartz17 Nov
            • Re: normalised designs: customer databasemetastable17 Nov
  • Re: normalised designs: customer databaseBill newton14 Nov
  • Re: normalised designs: customer databaseMartijn Tonies17 Nov
  • Re: normalised designs: customer databaseMartijn Tonies17 Nov
  • Re: normalised designs: customer databaseMartijn Tonies17 Nov
    • RE: normalised designs: customer databaseUS Data Export17 Nov
  • Re: normalised designs: customer databaseMartijn Tonies17 Nov