List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mikesz Date:November 17 2008 1:19am
Subject:ERROR 2006 (HY000): MySQL server has gone away
View as plain text
Hello & Greetings ,

I got about three blocks of errors like the following while trying to
import a table full of "attachments", mostly images.

I am running on an XP configured with a WAMPSERVER so I am a little
unclear about why the no connection. I was importing directly using
the MySQL CLI.

The Table is 360megs and this error occurred about three times in the
import.

I even tried using bigdump to import it but soon after it started, it
did a binary dump to the screen and failed.

ERROR 2006 (HY000): MySQL server has gone away
No connection. Trying to reconnect...
Connection id:    12
Current database: worldrac_forum

ERROR 2006 (HY000): MySQL server has gone away
No connection. Trying to reconnect...
Connection id:    13
Current database: worldrac_forum

ERROR 2006 (HY000): MySQL server has gone away
ERROR 2006 (HY000): MySQL server has gone away
No connection. Trying to reconnect...
Connection id:    14
Current database: worldrac_forum

Any ideas how to troubeshoot this or what the problem might be?

TIA
--
Best regards,
 mikesz                          mailto:mikesz@stripped

Thread
ERROR 2006 (HY000): MySQL server has gone awaymikesz17 Nov
  • Re: ERROR 2006 (HY000): MySQL server has gone awayAnanda Kumar17 Nov
  • Re: ERROR 2006 (HY000): MySQL server has gone awayUma Bhat17 Nov