List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:November 12 2008 2:56pm
Subject:RE: Row before and after?
View as plain text

[JS] What do you mean by the "row before" and the "row after"? Are you going
by "userId", or by physical row position (essentially undefined)?

Would

SELECT * FROM Users WHERE UserID = <originalID> - 1 OR UserID = <originalID>
+ 1;

do what you want?

Thread
Row before and after?Waynn Lue12 Nov
  • Re: Row before and after?Waynn Lue12 Nov
    • Re: Row before and after?Micah Stevens12 Nov
      • Re: Row before and after?Peter Brawley12 Nov
  • RE: Row before and after?Jerry Schwartz12 Nov
  • Re: Row before and after?Dan Nelson12 Nov
    • Re: Row before and after?Waynn Lue16 Nov