List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:November 12 2008 1:32am
Subject:RE: Tuning a MySQL desktop database
View as plain text
At 09:36 AM 11/11/2008, you wrote:
>Thanks for the answer.
>
>Maximum five users will work. The machine on which I am testing is the
>minimum configuration my client has. Attached is the "My.ini" file.

>Rohit.
>
> > Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:21:07 +0100
> > From: Joerg.Bruehe@stripped
> > Subject: Re: Tuning a MySQL desktop database
> > To: passionate_programmer@stripped
> > CC: mysql@stripped
> >
> > Rohit,

Rhoit,
       Have you looked at "High Performance MySQL: Optimization, Backups,
Replication, and More" from O'Reilly Books? It's available from Amazon. I
believe Google Books has a few chapters of the previous version online at
http://books.google.ca/books?id=iaCCQ13_zMIC&pg=PA103&dq=mysql+performance+tuning#PPP1,M1

Mike

"