List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Salah Nait-Mouloud Date:November 9 2008 11:44am
Subject:Re: Tuning a MySQL desktop database
View as plain text

Here, you can get some help:

On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 12:33 PM, RP Khare <passionate_programmer@stripped
> wrote:

> We are testing MySQL in production environment with real data. When the
> application is ready and all tests have been conducted well, we will finally
> migrate to MySQL Enterprise.
> At present our application is running on a desktop machine with MySQL 5.1
> Community Edition installed on it. MySQL 5.1 is using default settings.
> Machine is: Pentium 4 with 256 MB RAM.
> What settings I need to change to tune MySQL?
> Rohit.
> Movies, sports & news! Get your daily entertainment fix, only on

Tuning a MySQL desktop databaseRP Khare9 Nov
  • Re: Tuning a MySQL desktop databaseSalah Nait-Mouloud9 Nov
    • RE: Tuning a MySQL desktop databaseMartin Gainty9 Nov
  • Re: Tuning a MySQL desktop databaseJoerg Bruehe11 Nov
    • RE: Tuning a MySQL desktop databaseRP Khare11 Nov
      • Re: Tuning a MySQL desktop databaseJake Maul11 Nov
RE: Tuning a MySQL desktop databasemos12 Nov