List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:RP Khare Date:November 9 2008 11:33am
Subject:Tuning a MySQL desktop database
View as plain text
We are testing MySQL in production environment with real data. When the application is
ready and all tests have been conducted well, we will finally migrate to MySQL
Enterprise.

At present our application is running on a desktop machine with MySQL 5.1 Community
Edition installed on it. MySQL 5.1 is using default settings.

Machine is: Pentium 4 with 256 MB RAM.

What settings I need to change to tune MySQL?

Rohit.

Movies, sports & news! Get your daily entertainment fix, only on live.com
http://www.live.com/?scope=video&form=MICOAL
Thread
Tuning a MySQL desktop databaseRP Khare9 Nov
  • Re: Tuning a MySQL desktop databaseSalah Nait-Mouloud9 Nov
    • RE: Tuning a MySQL desktop databaseMartin Gainty9 Nov
  • Re: Tuning a MySQL desktop databaseJoerg Bruehe11 Nov
    • RE: Tuning a MySQL desktop databaseRP Khare11 Nov
      • Re: Tuning a MySQL desktop databaseJake Maul11 Nov
RE: Tuning a MySQL desktop databasemos12 Nov