List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:November 8 2008 8:24am
Subject:Re: Stored Routines, INFORMATION_SCHEMA and parameters
View as plain text

> Please check:
> That bug has been closed because it has been fixed in version 6.x

Thanks but - to MySQL - no thanks. In version 6? This is a bug that should
have been taken care of as soon as the INFORMATION_SCHEMA got
release... :-(

Once more, a half-baked implementation of metadata retrieval...

Reminds me of view metadata, is that better in 6.0 of still *$#&$*(#)$#  ?

> Please, feel free to add a comment there writing that the bug affect you
> well.
> The more we are, the better developers can decide to fix it for version
> too.

Martijn Tonies
Database Workbench - tool for InterBase, Firebird, MySQL, NexusDB, Sybase
SQL Anywhere, Oracle & MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
My thoughts:

Stored Routines, INFORMATION_SCHEMA and parametersMartijn Tonies7 Nov
  • Re: Stored Routines, INFORMATION_SCHEMA and parametersSanto Leto7 Nov
  • Re: Stored Routines, INFORMATION_SCHEMA and parametersMartijn Tonies8 Nov