List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Moon's Father Date:November 7 2008 2:27am
Subject:Re: Where should I download mysql 4.0.12?
View as plain text
Thanks for alll of you reply.
I know this version is too old and it has many bugs and security issues, but
this is our current using edition .I have no choice for it.
Thanks for you again!

--
I'm a MySQL DBA in china.
More about me just visit here:

Thread
Where should I download mysql 4.0.12?Moon's Father6 Nov
  • Re: Where should I download mysql 4.0.12?Joerg Bruehe6 Nov
    • Re: Where should I download mysql 4.0.12?Eric Bergen6 Nov
      • Re: Where should I download mysql 4.0.12?Moon's Father7 Nov