List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Res Date:November 4 2008 10:47pm
Subject:Re: Error: "Got error 139 from storage engine"
View as plain text
On Tue, 4 Nov 2008, Jesse wrote:

>> prompt> perror 139
>> MySQL error code 139: Too big row
>>
>> Seems you are exceeding some limit.
>
> Where did you run the "perror" command from?  I tried to run that in the
> MySQL command line utility and got an error?

You run that from the shell prompt, not from within MySQL.

> At any rate, the field in question is a Text field.  My understanding is that
> the limit of a Text field is about 64K, right?  I guess it's possible that
> limit was exceeded, but not very likely.  I'll have to do some more checking.

Well changing the field to type mediumtext and re running the insert
should tell you.

--
Res

If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem!
Thread
Error: "Got error 139 from storage engine"Jesse4 Nov
  • Re: Error: "Got error 139 from storage engine"Thomas Spahni4 Nov
  • Re: Error: "Got error 139 from storage engine"Jesse4 Nov
    • Re: Error: "Got error 139 from storage engine"Res4 Nov
    • Re: Error: "Got error 139 from storage engine"Thomas Spahni5 Nov
  • Re: Error: "Got error 139 from storage engine"Jesse13 Nov