List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stefan Hinz Date:October 20 2008 1:02pm
Subject:MySQL University session on October 23: Using NetBeans with MySQL
View as plain text
The next *MySQL University* session will take place this Thursday, 23rd
October. David Van Couvering will show how to use NetBeans with MySQL.

Note that this session will start at 9:00 Pacific Time (18:00 CET, 17:00
BST).

For this session, we'll use a new presentation system that we hope will
make things much easier for both presenters and attendees: Dimdim
(www.dimdim.com). If it works out as expected, Dimdim will replace our
current presentation system which required attendees to open a browser,
connect to an IRC channel on Freenode, and open a URL with a voice
streaming application. With Dimdim, all you need to do is point your
browser to a URL, and that's it.

Here is the URL for this Thursday's meeting:

http://webmeeting.dimdim.com/portal/JoinForm.action?confKey=stefan@ style="color:#666">stripped&email=stefan.hinz@stripped&asPresenter=false&meetingId=f8eb2cd8-edbb-102b-a126-003048944478&attendeePwd=

The Attendee Pass Code is 783326.

Session page: http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/Using_MySQL_With_NetBeans

See http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/MySQL_University#Upcoming_Sessions for
the complete list of upcoming University sessions.

-Stefan
Sun Microsystems GmbH        Stefan Hinz
Sonnenallee 1                Manager Documentation, Database Group
85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten  Phone: +49-30-82702940
Germany                      Fax:   +49-30-82702941
http://www.sun.de/mysql      mailto: stefan.hinz@stripped

Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB161028

MySQL University session on October 23: Using NetBeans with MySQLStefan Hinz20 Oct