List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Durga Prasad P V Date:October 20 2008 4:51am
Subject:Need help executing mysql stress test suite
View as plain text
Hi,

For mysql stress test suite (mysql-stress-test.pl) to execute, it requires
--stress-tests-file to be provided which contains the list of tests to be
executed. As per the documentation the default name of the file is
stress-test.txt and it will be located under ./mysql-test directory.

But I could not find this file under the default directory. How to create
this file? What is the format? Does this file come by default with test
suite installation? or do I have to create this with the list of tests ?
Can I have a sample copy of this file (stress-test.txt) ?

I did try creating the file in the following format and tests

stress-test.txt
----------------------------
1st
alias
alter_table
analyse
analyze
ansi
Note: Above tests are part of test suite

stress test suite executes well with single thread. But it fails with
multiple threads as these threads cannot be executed simultaneously.

Regards,

Durga.

Thread
Need help executing mysql stress test suiteDurga Prasad P V20 Oct