List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marten Lehmann Date:October 17 2008 12:05pm
Subject:MySQL und dual cores
View as plain text
Hello,

we are using MySQL 4.1 and 5 on AMD dual core processors, but I can only
see one mysqld process on each machine. Since a process is always tied
to a certain processor, mysqld doesn't seem to make use of the second
core. As far as I know multiple threads of one process would be visible
as different processes using the ps command.

Is mysqld really not using more than one processor core? Or if it does,
then how can I verify it?

Regards
Marten
Thread
MySQL und dual coresMarten Lehmann17 Oct
  • Re: MySQL und dual coresDan Nelson17 Oct
    • RE: MySQL und dual coresbruce17 Oct
      • Re: MySQL und dual cores张斌17 Oct