List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Samuel Vogel Date:October 14 2008 12:18pm
Subject:Insert static column into VIEW
View as plain text
Hey guys,

I am trying to construct a specially crafted view for the powerdns
DNS-Server.
This is what I have so far:
CREATE VIEW test4 AS SELECT nummer AS name, ip as content FROM
jabix.spaces JOIN jabix.ves ON spaces.veid = ves.id;

+--------+---------------+
| name   | content       |
+--------+---------------+
| 234235 | 11.46.3.22 |
| 345232 | 11.46.3.53 |
+--------+---------------+

But this is only a part of what powerdns expects as input table.
For example I would like to add a field namend 'domain_id', which is
always set to 1 or defaults to 1, without altering my existing tables.

How would I achieve this?

Regards,
Samy
Thread
Insert static column into VIEWSamuel Vogel14 Oct
  • Re: Insert static column into VIEWAnanda Kumar14 Oct
    • Re: Insert static column into VIEWSamuel Vogel14 Oct
  • Re: Insert static column into VIEWOlaf Stein14 Oct
  • Re: Insert static column into VIEWMartijn Tonies14 Oct