List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Oto Buchta Date:October 8 2008 10:05pm
Subject:DB Crash: Wrong bytesec: 0- 0- 0 at 0;
View as plain text
Hi.
I had a very big trouble with my MySQL databases. After four years
of usage of the MySQL all DBs crashed.
Each table is marked as crashed and myisamchk trucates the table, mostly to
zero rows. Some of them are not totaly dropped:

# myisamchk -o klik_cas.MYI
- recovering (with keycache) MyISAM-table 'klik_cas.MYI'
Data records: 1270
Wrong bytesec:   0-  0-  0 at          0; Skipped
Data records: 50
#

Have you any idea where the problem could be?

I use 5.0.26 from OpenSuSE.

Thanks a lot!

Oto 'tapik' Buchta, tapik_at_buchtovi_dot_cz
Thread
DB Crash: Wrong bytesec: 0- 0- 0 at 0;Oto Buchta9 Oct
Re: DB Crash: Wrong bytesec: 0- 0- 0 at 0;Oto Buchta9 Oct