List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:September 27 2008 3:44pm
Subject:Re: Tables are too wide
View as plain text
>Is there any terminal display program in Linux that
>has a horizontal scroll bar that I can use?

TheUsual/PHP (http://www.artfulsoftware.com/theusualReadMe.html) do and
phpMyAdmin do that in web interfaces.

PB

Alex Katebi wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   When selecting (example: select * from mysql.db ) some of the mysql
> database tables the result set does not fit in a standard xterm window. Is
> there any terminal display program in Linux that has a horizontal scroll bar
> that I can use? Or what can I do to split the table output to fit on my
> screen?
>
> Thanks,
> -Alex

Tables are too wideAlex Katebi27 Sep
  • Re: Tables are too wideOlexandr Melnyk27 Sep
  • Re: Tables are too widePeter Brawley27 Sep
  • Re: Tables are too wideDan Nelson27 Sep
    • Re: Tables are too wideMoon's Father25 Oct