List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alex Katebi Date:September 27 2008 2:29pm
Subject:Tables are too wide
View as plain text
Hi,

  When selecting (example: select * from mysql.db ) some of the mysql
database tables the result set does not fit in a standard xterm window. Is
there any terminal display program in Linux that has a horizontal scroll bar
that I can use? Or what can I do to split the table output to fit on my
screen?

Thanks,
-Alex

Thread
Tables are too wideAlex Katebi27 Sep
  • Re: Tables are too wideOlexandr Melnyk27 Sep
  • Re: Tables are too widePeter Brawley27 Sep
  • Re: Tables are too wideDan Nelson27 Sep
    • Re: Tables are too wideMoon's Father25 Oct