List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ian Monroe Date:September 26 2008 7:36pm
Subject:Re: Odd crash with MySQL Embedded 5.1.28
View as plain text
On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Martin Gainty <mgainty@stripped> wrote:
> 2 items-
>
> check that the my.cnf file cannot be found on your path

Yea its right, plus we tried switching to --no-defaults instead of
specifying an (empty) file. That didn't work either.

> or your server groups are (usually just server, client) are incorrect

How could they be incorrect? I only vaguely get what they are for,
something about the config groups in my.cnf file.

Ian
Thread
Odd crash with MySQL Embedded 5.1.28Ian Monroe26 Sep
  • Re: Odd crash with MySQL Embedded 5.1.28Ian Monroe26 Sep
    • RE: Odd crash with MySQL Embedded 5.1.28Martin Gainty26 Sep
      • Re: Odd crash with MySQL Embedded 5.1.28Ian Monroe26 Sep
    • Re: Odd crash with MySQL Embedded 5.1.28Ian Monroe27 Sep