List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brent Baisley Date:September 19 2008 8:43pm
Subject:Re: too many connections
View as plain text
One thing a lot of people miss is that web server KeepAliveTimeout
setting has an effect on pconnect. Apache will keep the thread
handling that client open for the KeepAliveTimeout duration, which
will keep the database connection open for reuse.
You can lower your KeepAliveTimeout or not use pconnect.

Brent Baisley

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 3:51 PM, Jaime Fuentes <jfuentes@stripped> wrote:
> You have to use mysql 64bits on S.O. 64bits

Thread
too many connectionsGail Kinney19 Sep
  • Re: too many connectionsOlexandr Melnyk19 Sep
    • Re: too many connectionsMadan Thapa19 Sep
  • Re: too many connectionsJake Peavy19 Sep
  • RE: too many connectionsGary W. Smith19 Sep
    • Re: too many connectionsOlexandr Melnyk19 Sep
      • Re: too many connectionsMichael Dykman19 Sep
RE: too many connectionsMartin Gainty19 Sep
Re: too many connectionsOlexandr Melnyk19 Sep
Re: too many connectionsJaime Fuentes19 Sep
  • Re: too many connectionsBrent Baisley19 Sep
    • Re: too many connectionschandru20 Sep