List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 20 1999 10:45pm
Subject:who can help me?
View as plain text
Hi, friends:
   Who can help me. Sometimes when I enter mysql, I get the following =
messages:
          =20
       Didn't find any fields in table 'select_detail'
       Didn't find any fields in table 'software_description'
       Didn't find any fields in table 'software_supplier'
       Didn't find any fields in table 'specification'
       mysql>

And, after I restart my DB, everything is Ok. I don't know why?

Xiaoxia Zhao

Hi!

Please repost with mysqlbug script + a full example of your problem,
including a full test that also shows any possible error messages.

We need more information about your MySQL version and OS to be able to
help you.

You can find information how to do a correct bug report at:

http://www.tcx.se/Manual_chapter/manual_Questions.html#Asking_questions

PLEASE read the above before reposting your question, this will save us all
a lot of time!

Sorry for the short answer, but as we get a couple of hundred mails/day
we don't have time to answer questions that are already documented
or doesn't contain all information needed to give a quick exact answer.

Yours,
Monty

PS: It's very likely that you are running out of file
    descriptors. Please take a look at
    http://www.tcx.se/Manual_chapter/manual_toc.html
    in the section that describes your OS.
Thread
who can help me?Xiaoxia Zhao20 Apr
  • who can help me?Michael Widenius21 Apr