List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Olexandr Melnyk Date:September 19 2008 4:31pm
Subject:Re: too many connections
View as plain text
Then killing the server process should be safe.

Except that server startup may take a while.

--
Sincerely yours,
Olexandr Melnyk

Thread
too many connectionsGail Kinney19 Sep
  • Re: too many connectionsOlexandr Melnyk19 Sep
    • Re: too many connectionsMadan Thapa19 Sep
  • Re: too many connectionsJake Peavy19 Sep
  • RE: too many connectionsGary W. Smith19 Sep
    • Re: too many connectionsOlexandr Melnyk19 Sep
      • Re: too many connectionsMichael Dykman19 Sep
RE: too many connectionsMartin Gainty19 Sep
Re: too many connectionsOlexandr Melnyk19 Sep
Re: too many connectionsJaime Fuentes19 Sep
  • Re: too many connectionsBrent Baisley19 Sep
    • Re: too many connectionschandru20 Sep