List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Olexandr Melnyk Date:September 19 2008 4:07pm
Subject:Re: too many connections
View as plain text
In case you're using PHP, in theory all database connections should be
closed when script stops execution. I'm not sure if it's always like that in
practice.

Persistent connections can be a quick fix to your problem, but as was
mentioned in the previous mail, it's better to find out why there's so
many of them.

--
Sincerely yours,
Olexandr Melnyk

Thread
too many connectionsGail Kinney19 Sep
  • Re: too many connectionsOlexandr Melnyk19 Sep
    • Re: too many connectionsMadan Thapa19 Sep
  • Re: too many connectionsJake Peavy19 Sep
  • RE: too many connectionsGary W. Smith19 Sep
    • Re: too many connectionsOlexandr Melnyk19 Sep
      • Re: too many connectionsMichael Dykman19 Sep
RE: too many connectionsMartin Gainty19 Sep
Re: too many connectionsOlexandr Melnyk19 Sep
Re: too many connectionsJaime Fuentes19 Sep
  • Re: too many connectionsBrent Baisley19 Sep
    • Re: too many connectionschandru20 Sep