List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gary W. Smith Date:September 19 2008 3:54pm
Subject:RE: too many connections
View as plain text
Gail,

I know the list has already recommended allowing more connections but the bigger question
is what is sucking them all up.  Even with 1000 connections things like apache can only
use the number of connections that there are processes (* the number of connections used
within each process).

As a fast workaround, increase the connections but for a long term solution you really
need to find out what the problem is, now how to work around it.

Gary