List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Gainty Date:September 19 2008 3:51pm
Subject:RE: too many connections
View as plain text
in my.cnf configuration file try upping the number of connections
max_connections=3072
max_connections=6144

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content
contained within this transmission.

> From: Gail.Kinney@stripped
> To: mysql@stripped
> Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:33:58 -0600
> Subject: too many connections
>
> Hello,  We have MySQL 4.0.14 and have just gotten an error:  too many connections.
> we can't connect to our site using MySQL admin.  Please help.
>
> Gail Kinney
> Webmaster UC Denver
> gail.kinney@stripped<mailto:gail.kinney@stripped>

too many connectionsGail Kinney19 Sep
  • Re: too many connectionsOlexandr Melnyk19 Sep
    • Re: too many connectionsMadan Thapa19 Sep
  • Re: too many connectionsJake Peavy19 Sep
  • RE: too many connectionsGary W. Smith19 Sep
    • Re: too many connectionsOlexandr Melnyk19 Sep
      • Re: too many connectionsMichael Dykman19 Sep
RE: too many connectionsMartin Gainty19 Sep
Re: too many connectionsOlexandr Melnyk19 Sep
Re: too many connectionsJaime Fuentes19 Sep
  • Re: too many connectionsBrent Baisley19 Sep
    • Re: too many connectionschandru20 Sep