List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Res Date:September 17 2008 10:34pm
Subject:Re: valid chars mysql db username
View as plain text
Hi Peter,

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008, Peter Brawley wrote:

>> I'm looking at using the "@" symbol
>
> Don't. Restrict yourself to alphanums and '_'.

Thanks, but is there any technical reason where using "@" might break
something? However if there's even the slightest risk of an implosion,
naturally we will not.

--
Cheers
Res

"The hopes we had, were much to high, way out of reach, but we have to
try, no need to hide, no need to run, cause all the answers come one by
one. The game will never be over, because we're keeping the dream alive"
-Freiheit
Thread
valid chars mysql db usernameRes17 Sep
  • Re: valid chars mysql db usernamePeter Brawley17 Sep
    • Re: valid chars mysql db usernameRes18 Sep
      • Re: valid chars mysql db usernameMr. Shawn H. Corey18 Sep
        • Re: valid chars mysql db usernameRes18 Sep
      • Re: valid chars mysql db usernamePeter Brawley18 Sep
        • Re: valid chars mysql db usernameRes18 Sep