List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Giragosian Date:September 17 2008 6:27pm
Subject:Re: Show Master Status
View as plain text
On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 12:47 PM, junk@stripped
<junk@stripped>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What's in the bin-logs?   (mysqlbinlog <log>)
>
> cheers,
> Doug
>
> Doug,

We capture time-sensitive data, and after checking all the counts on tables
known to accept inserts, I restarted the server. That stopped the
incrementing, and resyncing the slave has succeeded.

But you've asked the right question without a doubt.

I'm sure there'll be a next time...

David

Thread
Show Master StatusDavid Giragosian17 Sep
RE: Show Master Statusjunk@ipercolate.net17 Sep
  • RE: Show Master StatusMartin Gainty17 Sep
    • Re: Show Master StatusDavid Giragosian17 Sep
      • RE: Show Master StatusMartin Gainty17 Sep
  • Re: Show Master StatusDavid Giragosian17 Sep
    • Re: Show Master StatusRaj Shekhar19 Sep