List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Gainty Date:September 17 2008 6:24pm
Subject:RE: Show Master Status
View as plain text
'new' england

thanks/
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content
contained within this transmission.

> Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:14:36 -0500
> From: dgiragosian@stripped
> To: mysql@stripped
> Subject: Re: Show Master Status
>
> On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 12:54 PM, Martin Gainty <mgainty@stripped> wrote:
>

> > Dave-
> >
> > we havent had a hurricane since up here since 1938..if you want to relocate
> > your servers just give a holler
> > and i'll lend you mine!
> >
> > Martin
>

> Thanks, Martin. Wish I had a choice... LOL.
>
> "Up here" meaning how far North?
>
> David

Show Master StatusDavid Giragosian17 Sep
RE: Show Master Statusjunk@ipercolate.net17 Sep
  • RE: Show Master StatusMartin Gainty17 Sep
    • Re: Show Master StatusDavid Giragosian17 Sep
      • RE: Show Master StatusMartin Gainty17 Sep
  • Re: Show Master StatusDavid Giragosian17 Sep
    • Re: Show Master StatusRaj Shekhar19 Sep