List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Giragosian Date:September 17 2008 5:38pm
Subject:Show Master Status
View as plain text
Hurricane Ike has caused our replication set-up to misbehave.

I've stopped the (one and only) application that inserts data into the
master, but show master status's 'position'  field continues to increment.

Have I missed something or is this unexpected behavior?

version 5.0.22 on CentOS 5.

Thanks,

David

Thread
Show Master StatusDavid Giragosian17 Sep
RE: Show Master Statusjunk@ipercolate.net17 Sep
  • RE: Show Master StatusMartin Gainty17 Sep
    • Re: Show Master StatusDavid Giragosian17 Sep
      • RE: Show Master StatusMartin Gainty17 Sep
  • Re: Show Master StatusDavid Giragosian17 Sep
    • Re: Show Master StatusRaj Shekhar19 Sep