List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Lindberg Date:December 16 1999 7:37pm
Subject:Digest list
View as plain text
On Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:02:15 EST, GemmysArt@stripped wrote:

>Pardon my lack of educate in this area but, how the heck do I subscribe to
>the digest and not to all of these individual e-mails?  Many thanks in
>advance!

This is probably obscured in the docs, as you're not the only one
asking ;-)

Mail mysql-digest-subscribe@stripped

This goes for all the different lists (except
announce@stripped), but the gain is most on the mysql list.
Please note that the digest is separate, i.e. you also need to
unsubscribe from the main list (I get the digest and also subscribe to
the main list temporarily whenever I post a question or want to keep
close tabs on some topic).

Digests are about 100-150 K with a table-of-contents. With a reasonable
mail program, you can easily read/reply to individual messages.

-Sincerely, Fred

Digest listFred Lindberg16 Dec