List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Werner D. Date:September 9 2008 3:48pm
Subject:Re: Using Flush Hosts in cron
View as plain text
Hank schrieb:
> I have the blocked connection problem between three of my servers, all
> behind two firewalls and on one switch.
>
> Occaisionally the mysql servers start blocking the hosts.
>
> What's the downside to running a "Flush hosts" once per minute on these
> mysql servers?

better solution: increases max_connect_errors if you are sure, that there
ist really no network-problem

e.g.
--max_connect_errors=100000

Werner

Thread
Using Flush Hosts in cronHank9 Sep
  • Re: Using Flush Hosts in cronWerner D.9 Sep
    • RE: Using Flush Hosts in cronMary Bahrami9 Sep
Re: Using Flush Hosts in cronWerner D.9 Sep