List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Gainty Date:August 30 2008 11:58pm
Subject:RE: starting mysqld on Linux fedora
View as plain text
also set the location of the binary$MYSQL     = '/usr/local/bin/mysql';    # path to mysql
executable invoking the
binarybin/mysqld_safe --user=mysql &
(good call madan)Martin-______________________________________ Disclaimer and
confidentiality note Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not
necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission. > Date: Sun, 31 Aug
2008 04:51:51 +0530> From:> To: mysql@stripped>
Subject: Re: starting mysqld on Linux fedora> > On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 4:36 AM,
Alex Katebi <alex.katebi@stripped> wrote:> > > Hello,> >> > Is
there any documentation on how to start the mysqld server.> > I have installed
version 6.0 server and client. But I don't know how to> > start the server
correctly.> >> >> > Refer to :>> > what is the
path you chose for mysql 6 install?
See what people are saying about Windows Live.  Check out featured posts.
starting mysqld on Linux fedoraAlex Katebi31 Aug
  • Re: starting mysqld on Linux fedoraMadan Thapa31 Aug
    • RE: starting mysqld on Linux fedoraMartin Gainty31 Aug