List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 20 1999 11:59pm
Subject:timeout-problem
View as plain text
>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Schwarzl <support@stripped> writes:

Paul> Hi there!
Paul> I connect to mysql (on Linux) with odbc. when I do nothing for about 10
Paul> minutes and try then do some sql-executes (without reconnect) I get the
Paul> following odbc-error message:

Paul> Error with SQL-Execute!
Paul> ODBC-Errorinformation: [TCX][MyODBC]Lost connection to MySQL server during
Paul> query (S:S1000,M:2013).

Paul> I have set the mysql variables connect_timeout=60 and long_query_time=60
Paul> (the wait_timeout=28800).
Paul> But that does not help.

Paul> What is to do?

Paul> best regards
Paul> Paul

Hi!

What MySQL/MyODBC version are you using?  If you are using MyODBC
2.50.21 and MySQL 3.21 it should work if you upgrade MyODBC or MySQL.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
timeout-problemPaul Schwarzl20 Apr