List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Craig Huffstetler Date:August 26 2008 2:27pm
Subject:Re: MYSQL &
View as plain text
Simple answer: Of course you can. This will bring out the true power of C.
So - YES, you can work with C and MySQL.

In fact, you work with MySQL, much like any other databases/SQL, with
*many*programming languages. For C I suggest you use Google and/or
check out the
following resources:

MySQL itself is in fact in written in C and C++! I hope this helps some.

Craig Huffstetler
#mysql | Freenode

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 3:32 AM, Vicente Moreno <vicentemor@stripped>wrote:

> Hi all I have a little question, have you ever work C & MYSQL??? all about
> that is new for me, if anybody has some info, help me!!!
> Correo Yahoo!
> Regístrate ya -

Ogden Nash  - "The trouble with a kitten is that when it grows up, it's
always a cat."

MYSQL & CVicente Moreno25 Aug
  • Re: MYSQL & Cwalter harms25 Aug
  • Re: MYSQL &Craig Huffstetler26 Aug