List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jules Bean Date:April 20 1999 10:16pm
Subject:Re: Filtering Mail
View as plain text
On Tue, 20 Apr 1999, Ken Kimball wrote:

> Maybe I'm missing something, but how is everyone else filtering the mail
> from this list?  I find the list very helpful, but having to manually
> move messages to a subfolder is kind of a pain...

The best header to use for filtering is Return-Path - I'm on about 40
lists, and each has a characteristic Return-Path.

Mysql-list's return path is something like
mysql-return-(.*)@lists.mysql.com.  (Check a message and see).

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@stripped         |  6 Evelyn Rd	       |
|  Jules aka     | jules@stripped              |  Richmond, Surrey   |