List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Keith Spiller Date:August 22 2008 2:34am
Subject:Re: Zip Codes with Leading Zeros
View as plain text
Hi Johnny,

Yeah.  Sadly I missed the fact that the zip codes were hacked in our original Works to
MySQL conversion until long after I had imported the data into our current MySQL table.
Now we have to fix the numbers in our MySQL table and guarantee that we can export them
out to Excel for the printer.  I'm working on either finding or producing a script that
will repair the 12,000 rows of mixed zip (5 digit) and zip+4 data.

I appreciate your taking the time to help us Johnny.

Keith