List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Keith Spiller Date:August 22 2008 2:11am
Subject:Zip Codes with Leading Zeros
View as plain text
Hi,

RE:  Zip Codes with Leading Zeros

We need to export a MySQL table with a zip code field to Excel.  We currently use
PhpMyAdmin to export to CSV or Excel files.  We have had problems with zip codes with
leading zeros.  The leading zeros are removed so that we are left with incomplete codes.
Can you help us learn the correct procedure for dealing with, exporting and importing zip
codes?

Thank you very much for all your help.

Keith

Thread
Zip Codes with Leading ZerosKeith Spiller22 Aug
  • RE: Zip Codes with Leading ZerosTom [Burlington] Kralidis22 Aug
    • Re: Zip Codes with Leading ZerosKeith Spiller22 Aug
      • Re: Zip Codes with Leading ZerosAndy Shellam22 Aug
        • RE: Zip Codes with Leading ZerosJerry Schwartz22 Aug
      • Re: Zip Codes with Leading ZerosJason Pruim22 Aug
  • RE: Zip Codes with Leading ZerosJerry Schwartz22 Aug
Re: Zip Codes with Leading ZerosKeith Spiller22 Aug
  • Re: Zip Codes with Leading Zeroswalter harms22 Aug