List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:yuan edit Date:August 20 2008 7:42am
Subject:Install MySQL on Windows XP
View as plain text
Hi all.
I am trying install mysql-essential-5.0.67-win32.msi on windows xp.
But i can not configure the mysql server successful.

I stoped the firewall and anti-virus programs when i install mysql server.

there is mysql message:
Could not start the service MySQL5.Error:0

Now i do not know what to do,Can someone help me?

My english is not well.Do i speak clearly?

thanks reply

Thread
Install MySQL on Windows XPyuan edit20 Aug
  • Re: Install MySQL on Windows XPSchalk Neethling20 Aug
  • Re: Install MySQL on Windows XPSebastian Mendel20 Aug