List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ananda Kumar Date:August 19 2008 11:58am
Subject:convert week of the year into a date string
View as plain text
HI All,
I have table which stores week_of_the_year and year.
For example

week_of_year        YEAR
32                          2008

I want to convert this into the date. That is , i need to get the date of
first day of the week 32.
some thing like

03-AUG-2008.

Regards
anandkl

Thread
convert week of the year into a date stringAnanda Kumar19 Aug
Re: convert week of the year into a date stringAnanda Kumar20 Aug
  • Re: convert week of the year into a date stringPintér Tibor20 Aug
    • Re: convert week of the year into a date stringJoerg Bruehe20 Aug
      • Re: convert week of the year into a date stringPhil20 Aug